20 Jul 6 Kinds of Relationships: How to Pick Couple Friends | Real Relationships
Proverbs 24:1-3, 5-7 Be not envious of evil men, nor desire to be with them, for their hearts devise violence, and their lips talk of trouble…A wise man is full of strength, and a man of knowledge enhances his might, for by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory. Wisdom is too high for a fool; in the gate he does not open his mouth.
1. Wise + Foolish = parental relationship
2. Wise + Evil = distant relationship
3. Foolish + Foolish = codependent relationship
4. Foolish + Evil = abusive relationship
5. Evil + Evil = dangerous relationship
6. Wise + Wise = healthy relationship
- In light of these categories, what are your healthy relationships as individuals, and as a couple?
- In light of these categories, what are your unhealthy relationships as individuals, and as a couple?
- With love and a lot of grace, each you lovingly describe what kind of marriage defines your relationship presently?
- What specific steps would help your marriage be a Wise + Wise = healthy relationship