13 Apr Real Men: 7 Leadership Lessons for Men
7 Leadership Lessons for Men
Romans 10:20-21 Then Isaiah [65:1-2] is so bold as to say, “I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.” But of Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people.”
Think through your areas of leadership
- Extended family
- Community organizations
- Trusting in God’s sovereignty and human responsibility
- Responding to God, not the people you are leading
- Active not just reactive
- Responsible even when not at fault
- Lifting burdens not giving burdens
- Finding where God is working and joining Him there
- Persevering despite the results if that is God’s will
- Which of the 7 leadership lessons are you strongest at?
- Which of the 7 leadership lessons are you weakest at?
- How can we pray for you?