Skip to content
7 Simple Ways to Improve Family Dinners
- Turn all technology off.
- Sit down to eat a good meal together frequently so that everyone looks forward to it.
- Pray over your meal.
- Have an open Bible on the table and spend time discussing a passage of Scripture in a fun and casual way.
- Ask if anyone has anything they are thankful for from the day.
- Keep a list of prayer requests in a notebook on the table, and check off answered prayers.
- Ask if anyone has anything that God is teaching them that they would like to share.