Romans 1:16 – For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
- The gospel is true, unlike most everything else we hear in the news and on social media.
- The gospel is good news, and our world filled with constant bad news could use some hope.
- The gospel is powerful and, since the world has a lot of problems, it could use God’s power.
- The gospel is helpful, as it tells us who the problem is (us), and who the solution is (Jesus).
- The gospel is worth being devoted to, unlike all the other parades and hashtags that Team Satan has.
- The gospel is about Jesus not being ashamed to publicly call us friend, so we should not be ashamed to do the same. If anyone should be embarrassed, He should be embarrassed by us.
- The gospel has worked for thousands of years, unlike the never-ending parade of the latest human nonsense.
- The gospel is about Jesus, and most people are sick of talking about politicians and celebrities and need to have someone else to talk about.
- The gospel is about God’s Kingdom and our planet is officially a dumpster fire in the middle of a prison riot and needs a rescue.
To find the free Romans study guide for individuals and small groups, hear Pastor Mark’s entire sermon series on Romans, or find a free mountain of Bible teaching visit realfaith.com or download the Real Faith app.