Leaders need to prove themselves under the authority of leaders before they’re put in a place of authority over others.
- Are you in authority? How?
- Are you under authority and being held accountable? If not, what would it look like for you to be—who would be over you?
- Is your church/ministry/business good at testing leaders first under authority? Are you too hasty?
- What does it look like for the members in your team to be both under your leadership and lead others themselves?
- Make a list of the changes you think need to be made in your life and in your team regarding authority/leadership.
Share on social media
Leaders must be proven under authority before being put in authority.
It takes a while to really know someone; character comes out over time.
One of a leader’s important duties is to lead and develop other leaders.
A good leader shows good character under and in authority.