Are the Elijah, Ahab, and Jezebel spirits active today?
1). Mirror/Bionoculars 2). Legacy = generational patterns (blessed/cursed)
Ahab’s Great Great Great Great Grandfather King Jeroboam1 Kings 14:16 “he sinned and made Israel to sin.”
Ahab’s Great Great Great Grandfather King Nadab 1 Kings 15:25-26 He did…evil in the sight of the Lord and walked in the way of his father
Ahab’s Great Great Grandfather King Baasha Killed his father Nadab and murdered all the descendants of his Grandfather Jeroboam (1 Kings 15:27-32).
1 Kings 16:2-4 [God said] Anyone belonging to Basha who dies in the city the dogs shall eat; and anyone of his who dies in the field the birds of the air shall eat.”
Ahab’s Great Grandfather King Elah 1 Kings 16:8-10, 13, When he was…drinking himself drunk…Zimri came in and struck him down and killed him…because of all the sins…they caused Israel to commit, provoking the Lord God of Israel to anger…”
Ahab’s Grandfather King Zimri 1 Kings 16:15-19, “reigned seven days…burned down the king’s house over himself with fire, and died— because of the sins that he committed, doing evil in the sight of the Lord…
Ahab’s Father King Omri 1 Kings 16:22-26 built, Samaria [to replace Jerusalem as the capital]…did more evil than all who were before him.
King Ahab 1 Kings 16:29-33, “reigned over Israel in Samaria twenty-two years…did evil in the sight of the Lord more than all who were before him…he took as his wife Jezebel daughter of King Ethbaal…and served Baal, and worshiped him….Ahab also made a sacred pole. Ahab did more to provoke the anger of the Lord, the God of Israel, than had all the kings of Israel who were before him.”
- Not everyone has a good heart, or gets healthier w/time.
- We evolve externally. We devolve internally.
- Things can always get worse.
- Government is usually the problem, not the solution.
- Politicians come and go, but the demons remain the same. (swamp/pit)
- Satan and God are working on generational legacies through families. (Mal 4)
- Nations have politicians. God’s Kingdom has prophets.
The War Behind the Wars
1 Kings 17:1 Now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word.”
Baal/Asherah vs God (spiritual war)
- Baal -Canaanites god of storms/rain, highest-ranking demon the unseen realm
- God – patient = 5 generations; 22 yrs; + 3.5 yrs
Ahab/Jezebel vs Elijah
Ahab/Jezebel the Politicians
- Evil King/Queen of Israel (rich, powerful, fortified/army, = “winning”)
- He’s passive; wife Jezebel controlling
Elijah the Prophet
- Family? 2). Life history? 3). Credentials?
4). Name Eli = “strength of the Lord”; Jah = ”my God is Jehovah”
= “I live by the strength of the Lord my God” HS
5). Hometown? “Tisbhe in Gilead” – so small we don’t know where this is (Rip)
Gilead – rough remote for mountain men & outlaws (Alone winner)
-2 Ki 1:7 [Ahaziah] “What kind of man…came to meet you & told you these things?” They answered…“He wore a garment of hair, with a belt of leather about his waist.” And he said, “It is Elijah the Tishbite.””
-Matt 3:4 “John [Baptizer] wore a garment of camel’s hair & a leather belt around his waist..”
1. Ahab/Jez have money, but Elijah has anointing
2. Ahab/Jez have power, but Elijah has anointing
3. Ahab/Jez have religion, but Elijah has anointing
4. Ahab/Jez have a staff/army, but Elijah has anointing
God + Nothing. Everything – God. =Anointing – God spoke “son”, brought desert
Separation for Preparation
1 Kings 17:2-6 And the word of the LORD came to him: “Depart from here and turn eastward and hide yourself by the brook Cherith, which is east of the Jordan. You shall drink from the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to feed you there.” So he went and did according to the word of the LORD. He went and lived by the brook Cherith that is east of the Jordan. And the ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning, and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook.
- “Word of the Lord” 241x OT, 221 prophet – God works through WORD (Creation; Jesus)
Separation for Preparation
· Cherith – means “cut off” or “cut down” = both, military bootcamp/special forces training
· Separation & Preparation – WILDERNESS – Jesus 40 days (Matt 4), Paul 3 yrs (Gal 1)
=YOU? CUT OFF/CUT DOWN – REBUILD & RENTER
- Prophecies – no rain 3.5 yrs, go to brook Cherith
- Protects – not abandoned you, he’s hidden you to protect you
- Provides – water; raven unclean (Lev. 11:13-15), like 40 yrs Exodus = DoorDash/UberEats/GrubHub
What to do when your brook dries up
1 Kings 17:7 And after a while the brook dried up, because there was no rain in the land.
· Rain – weeks w/o food, days w/o water = wrath crippling economy, ppl/ livestock/crops dying
· No repentance = no rain
=The brook dries up – business, church, marriage, city; 1. Pray 2. Pivot (find new brook)
Are the Jezebel, Ahab, and Elijah spirits active today?
· A). people who died empowered by B). spirits live on
The Jezebel spirit
Revelation 2:20-24 I [Jesus] have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she refuses to repent of her sexual immorality. Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works… do not hold this teaching…what some call the deep things of Satan
The Ahab spirit
1) Counterfeit King – anti-Jesus of demonic kingdom [anti-Christ]
2) Counterfeit Priest – anti-Jesus of demonic religion w/power [anti-mediator]
3) Spirit-Flesh-Demonic [kill prophets, close Bible schools, outlaw God, sex, child sacrifice]
4) Wife Jezebel clearly demonic (“one”)
5) Worships & fully devoted to demonic false “gods”
6) 1 Ki 16:29-33 “[Ahab] did evil [also translated tormenting demonic spirit] in the sight of the Lord more than all who were before him… “
1 Ki 21:25 “There was none who sold himself to do what was evil in the sight of the Lord like Ahab, whom Jezebel his wife incited.” [Judas OT]
The Elijah Spirit
Eli = “strength of the Lord”; Jah =”my God is Jehovah”; “I live by the strength of the Lord my God”
- Prophet (2 Peter 1:21), no rain, fire Heaven, rain
3 Levels of Demonic Influence
1. Possessed – counterfeit Spirit-filled. Powerful. = (MPD; DID)
2. Oppressed (external or internal) – Elijah ran 100 mi to die, exhausted = dysregulated
3. Tendencies – personality (shy), bad teaching, family system, temp (Obad.)
- A man or woman can have either Ahab or Jezebel spirit. Jez. Stronger
3 Kinds of People We can flip between 1-2
1. Passive Ahab (
Controlled by: Fear, Entitlement, Victimhood, Flattery, Emotionalism; Pleasure, Approval
Avoid: Conflict, Leading, Sacrifice, Discomfort, Hard Work, Rejection, + Change
=Who/what do you tolerate that you know is wrong? Who do you allow to be harmed?
2. Controlling Jezebel (Arrogant, Aggressive, Manipulative, Domineering)
Control: Relationships, $, Conversation, Environment, Info, Platforms, Narrative, Home/Church
Hate: Authority, No, Losing, Rebuke, Leaders,
Tactics: controversy, lies, conflict, oppression, threats, seduction, death (Home & Church)
· Internet “accountability” “discernment” “walking in light” Hate Elijah. Even call you Jezebel ANTI-MINISTRY Weaponize Bible. Religious, church (Rev. 2
= Athaliah – Jezebel’s daughter, controlled nation sons 1 yr reign king (2 K. 8:27-28). Son died in battle, she had all male heirs killed to be ruler for 6 yrs (2 Kings 11:1-3), only woman to rule
3. Assertive Elijah
=Open/honest feel/think/want Known by others but not controlling of others. Honor themselves & others. Stands up for rights & makes concessions for relationship, humble confidence. HS
BAND UP PLAYING UNDERNEATH: TYPE: Jesus = Elijah, Spirit of Elijah
-Elijah came down from the mountains, Jesus came down from Heaven
-Elijah came from the little town of Tishbe, Jesus came from the little town of Nazareth
-Elijah and Jesus were both prepared for ministry by being alone in the wilderness
-Elijah received the Word of God, Jesus is the Word of God
-Elijah was a prophet for God, Jesus is God the prophet
-Elijah stood against one nation & some demons, Jesus’ stands against every nation & demon
-Ahab sold his soul to the devil destroy Elijah, Judas sold his soul to the devil to destroy Jesus
-Ahab took Jezebel as his bride, Jesus took the church as His Bride
-Elijah was taken up to Heaven before he died, and came down once to meet w/Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, and is coming one last time to preach the gospel before Jesus 2nd coming
-Elijah brought fire down from heaven for judgment, Jesus sent fire down from Heaven for revival
James 5:17 [NLT] “Elijah was as human as we are, and…he prayed earnestly…” [pray/sing]