In this edition of Leadership Coaching, Pastor Mark shares some counsel from Pastor Larry Osborne. When leadership mistakes methods with principles, the result is rigid policy that erodes organizational health.
- Does your church write down too much? Too little?
- Where have you elevated ministry methods to the level of biblical principles?
- What new methods would be helpful to introduce for the benefit of your church, ministry, or organization?
- Death by policy results from writing down too much. Death by disunity results from writing down too little.
- Keep your principles, but change your methods from time to time.