Romans 12:12 be constant in prayer.
Ephesians 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit
Colossians 4:12 Continue steadfastly in prayer
1 Thessalonians 5:17 pray without ceasing
- Prayer is a lightning rod for the angry man
At the family homestead w/my grandma as a boy
- Prayer is a release valve for the pressured man
Hot water tank
- Prayer is a dump run for the burdened man
Chuck the truck home remodel
- Prayer is a gas pedal for the timid man, and a brake for the aggressive man
- Prayer allows a father to connect before they correct
Looking my boys in the eye
- Prayer allows the husband to touch your wife’s soul before her body
Safety women’s #1. Non-sexual touch.
- Prayer allows the leader meet with your Father before you meet with anyone else
Coaching up before you take the field
- Prayer allows the frustrated guy to verbally process with God instead of gossiping
When there’s a problem, more people do not make the problem better
- How can you pray for you right now?
- Who are you going to pray for/with this week?