Romans 12:12 be constant in prayer.
Ephesians 6:18 praying at all times in the Spirit
Colossians 4:12 Continue steadfastly in prayer
1 Thessalonians 5:17 pray without ceasing
- Prayer is a lightning rod for the angry man
At the family homestead w/my grandma as a boy
- Prayer is a release valve for the pressured man
Hot water tank
- Prayer is a dump run for the burdened man
Chuck the truck home remodel
- Prayer is a gas pedal for the timid man, and a brake for the aggressive man
- Prayer allows a father to connect before they correct
Looking my boys in the eye
- Prayer allows the husband to touch your wife’s soul before her body
Safety women’s #1. Non-sexual touch.
- Prayer allows the leader meet with your Father before you meet with anyone else
Coaching up before you take the field
- Prayer allows the frustrated guy to verbally process with God instead of gossiping
When there’s a problem, more people do not make the problem better
- How can you pray for you right now?
- Who are you going to pray for/with this week?
Prayer is especially hard for us men let’s be real! It is made up of communication and emotion which isn’t our strong suit. Pastor Mark Driscoll shares with us how we can engage in a healthy prayer life with the Father.