James 1:19-20 Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
An Angry Man Harms Others
- Creates an anxious environment
- Puts fear in his girlfriend/wife damaging intimacy
- Breaks his children/grandchildren damaging legacy
- Sets his daughters up for domineering romantic relationships
- Sets his sons up to be broken or bullies
- Quickly empties relationship accounts he slowly invested in
An Angry Man Harms Himself
- Is not enjoying the Fathers’s heart
- Is not expressing the character of Christ
- Is not experiencing the fruit of the Spirit
- Is harming his health
- Is lonely and isolated
- Is often manifesting male depression
How can we pray for you?