27 Jan Real Men: The Lord’s Prayer For Men
Matthew 6:9-15 | Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- Do I listen to others as the Father listens to me?
- Do I honor God in word and deed?
- Do I lead Kingdom down?
- Do I pray for needs and live in contentment?
- Do I repent?
- Do I fight temptation?
- Do I forgive others?
- What is God teaching you lately?
- Who/what are you thankful for?
- How can we pray for you?