“1 Corinthians: Good News for Bad Christians” is back!
Today we’ll start re-releasing the 1 Corinthians sermon series, a 33 part series from Pastor Mark. Check out the sermon archive or subscribe to the podcast to hear Pastor Mark teach on what the Apostle Paul had to say to the church in Corinth. We’ll keep releasing more of the series in the coming weeks.
A few highlights from this week…
- Launch of The Trinity Church Plant – Last week, we announced the launch of The Trinity Church Plant. Lord willing, in 2016 we will be launching this new church. Find out more details, or learn more by visiting TheTrinityChurch.com.
- A History of Dating – With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, Pastor Mark thought it might be helpful to remind Christians that we worship a single guy who died a virgin.
- Jesus’ Throne – This sermon was preached by Pastor Mark at Trinity Fellowship with Jimmy Evans on January 5th, 2016.
- Support – Thanks for your end of your giving and generous support. If you’d like to continue to support Mark Driscoll Ministries, you can give here.
- Pastor Mark’s Recommended Reading – We’ll be releasing a recommended reading list from Pastor Mark in the next several weeks. This includes numerous categories, books, and topics. If you have ideas or recommendations for additional books, send us feedback at [email protected].
“Who is God” eBook
Thanks for helping us get the word out about our “Who is God” eBook. Thousands have already downloaded the eBook. It answers questions and objections about God, as a simple look at who God is through the lens of philosophy and theology. You can download it PDF, EPUB, or MOBI.