29 Dec 9 New Testament Scriptures for the New Year
Posted at 03:00h in
- Romans 4:17 God…brings the dead back to life and who creates new things out of nothing.
- Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.
- Romans 7:6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
- Galatians 3:27 all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes.
- Ephesians 4:24 put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.
- Colossians 3:9-10 you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
- Philippians 3:13-14 “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
- Revelation 21:5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
To find a free mountain of Bible teaching visit realfaith.com or download the Real Faith app.