In this week’s Leadership Coaching, Pastor Mark talks about how to learn and grow from failures, while not letting situations become sources of gossip.
- Who are some examples of case studies from the Bible? What can you learn from the choices, sins, and failures of these individuals?
- How can case studies become a source of gossip?
- What are the potential case studies from your life that you can extract experiences to educate yourself, your organization, and other leaders with?
- Our life and organizations can experience cycles of things going well and poorly. How can developing case studies from these times help you and your organization?
- The more decisions you make, the more mistakes you’re going to make.
- The same Bible that says, “Don’t be a gossip,” gives us a lot of case studies in presenting certain leaders’ failures.
- You’re wasting a wonderful opportunity if you don’t learn from your mistakes, errors, and failures.